Integrating the Richard Cannon Jewelry product feed to your website
There are several ways you can access the product feed to integrate the product feeds onto your own website or market place. We have outlined the various methods below.
Using the Richard Cannon Jewelry Web Service
You can use the web service to download and consume the product feed programmatically by following the steps below. The advantage of this is having a live feed in place with updated inventory data instead of manually maintaining any updates to a product feed. You also have the option to consume the feed with your own custom titles and descriptions that you can provide in bulk via an excel sheet.
- Once you have created your product feed, copy the unique access key associated with the feed.
- Write a program that downloads the feed to your server and database.
- 3. Add a web service reference to your program by adding the following URL: http://rcjewelry.com/WebAPI4/ProductFeedVersion4.asmx
- 4. Use following methods to consume the feed,know the status of stock,related products items and similar products:
- You need to get access token key to consume these methods. You can get access token key by login into Richard Cannon Jewelery then go to Account Setting Tab and get the token key in Web API AccessToken tab
- Use the GenarateXML method to consume the feed in your program which will return response as XML string of list of inventory items.
- Use the GenerateXMLForAllProducts method to get list Of inventory items with status of product like out of stock,In stock .
- Use the GenerateOutOfStock method to get recently affected product items .
- Use the GenerateOutOfStockWithFilter method to get recently affected product items based on given filter.
- Use the GenerateOutOfStockWithDateFilter method to get recently affected product items based on given filter and date range.
- Use the GetStockStatus method to get status of perticular like out of stock,in stock and discontinued.
- Use the GenerateRelatedProducts method to get list of related products for given stock number.
- Use the GenerateSimilarProducts method to get list of similar products for given stock number.
Placing Order using API
You can use the API to Place your order .
Get order status by Order number.
Get order status by PO Number.